- “SqSave” is the consumer brand of PIVOT Fintech Pte. Ltd. ("PIVOT"), a Singapore incorporated company (Registration number 201716150D) that offers digital investment management services. The names “PIVOT” and “SqSave” will be used interchangeably.
- PIVOT is owner and manager of the website www.sqsave.com (“Site”). These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern access by you and all third parties to the Site (“Users”).
- By accessing and/or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you have any queries, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call or +65-6631-8933.
- We reserve all rights with respect to copyright ownership of all text, images, graphics, sounds, software code and other materials (“Content”) on the Site and will fully enforce such rights. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, license, create derivate works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use by electronic or any other means any of the Content or services obtained from this Site without our prior written consent.
- Nothing in this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any photograph, image, trademark, logo or service mark in this Site. As with the Content, such trademarks, logos and/or service marks and company names may not be modified, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, licensed, transferred, sold or otherwise used by electronic or any other means without our prior written consent. Other trademarks, service marks and company names and logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
- User Access & User Accounts
- You may access and use the Site with or without a User Account. Your use of the Site will be governed by these Terms, and if you set up a User Account, the terms of the relevant User Agreement, and any applicable laws and regulations will also apply.
- To access specific parts of this Site, you will be required to open a User Account where access will need a User ID and Password. You must not disclose your Password, permit or authorise any other person to use your User ID or Password for any purpose whatsoever.
- Any access to or use of the Site with your User ID and Password will be treated as access or use by you, notwithstanding it may have been by a third party without your knowledge or authority.
- To set up a User Account, you must provide your full legal name, a valid identity document specified by us, email address, contact number, address, nationality, date of birth and any other information requested in order to complete the User Account signup process.
- User Security
- You are solely responsible and liable for maintaining the security and safe keeping of your Account and Password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- If you become aware that a third party has acquired knowledge of or has used your Password to access or use the Site (whether with or without your knowledge and consent), you must immediately notify us at email@example.com or +65-6631-8933 with relevant details.
- You should not share your User Account with others. You are responsible for all activity that occurs in your Account even when your Account is accessed by others with or without your knowledge. You are fully responsible and liable for any acts and/or instructions placed with us through your User Account notwithstanding that such act and/or instruction may have been given by a third party, with or without authority, on your behalf even if you are able to prove that such instructions were not given by you.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You cannot use our Site for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Site Security
- We have taken measures to protect the integrity and security of the Site, User Accounts and Content. Despite all best efforts, you acknowledge that it is possible for unauthorized third parties to overcome such security measures, and you agree that we shall not be held liable to you for any losses or (direct or indirect) damages howsoever occurring, in such circumstances.
- Users must adhere to the User Account security measures outlined above and notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorised use of your Account.
- Third Party Links and Services
- Our Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned, affiliated with or controlled by us. If you access any third-party website, services or content from the Site, you do so at your own risk and you agree that we will have no liability arising from use of or access to any such third-party website, services or content.
- Disclaimers - Regulatory
- The Content does not constitute, and may not be used in connection with, an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not permitted by law or in which any person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such solicitation or offer. The Content on this Site does not constitute or form part of any offer, recommendation, invitation or solicitation to buy any financial product or service.
- We do not provide any advice or recommendations with respect to the use of this Site, and the Content herein do not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any security or make any type of investment or financial decision, nor does the Content constitute legal, tax, or accounting advice or advice regarding the suitability or profitability of any transaction or investment.
- Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site and Content herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranties of any kind. We exclude all conditions, warranties, terms and representations, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law in respect of any information and/or services available on this Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SqSave, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, successors, assigns, agents, employees, or content or service providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, consequential (including loss of use, data business or profits) damages arising out of your or anyone else’s use of, or inability to use the Site or content on the Site, howsoever arising.
- While we use reasonable effort to update the Content, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information on this Site. Opinions and any other content, including the terms and conditions of your use of this Site, are subject to change without notice or liability.
- We do not warrant or represent that
- the Site will meet your requirements;
- use of the Site and its functions will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any information, services or other material obtained by you through this Site will meet your expectations;
- the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- any errors in the Site will be corrected.
- Access and use of this Site, and any material downloaded or otherwise obtained therefrom, is at, downloaded or obtained at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other property or loss of data that results from access or use of this Site, or the downloading or obtaining of any material therefrom. You (and not SqSave or any of its affiliates or any of our or their respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- In no event shall our total aggregate liability to a User for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from these Terms, exceed in the aggregate S$1,000.
- Non-Singapore Residents
- Given the borderless nature of the internet, our Site may be accessed by Users residing outside Singapore. We make no representations or warranties that the Site is appropriate or available for use in countries outside of Singapore, or that transactions, securities, products, instruments or services discussed in this Site are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions, or by all counterparties.
- Users who choose to access our Site from outside of Singapore herewith confirm that there has been no solicitation on our part to procure or use our services. Accordingly, non-Singapore resident Users agree that by continuing to use our Site, they do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws and regulations that may apply.
- Users may not use or export the information or materials in violation of export laws and regulations. The information provided in or accessible through this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject SqSave and/or its affiliates to any registration or other requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- Entirety of Content
- The Content in this Site is meant to be reviewed in its entirety, including, without limitation, footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions and disclosures, any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do to the whole and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time without prior notice and the most current version will always be posted on this Site.
- By continuing to access or use this Site after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. It is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms on the Site to ensure that you have an understanding of the current Terms under which you are permitted to access this Site.
- If you disagree with the Terms, please stop using the Site. For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65-6631-8933.
- Governing Law
- These Terms are governed by Singapore Law. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Singapore.
Last updated on 12 April 2019.